Deepening Presence: A Virtual Weekend Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
Mind Body Joy - A traveling yoga school connecting the world presents: "Deepening Presence"
$197 Early Bird (March 10- April 1)
$297 Regular (April 2- April 16)
12 Continuing Education Hour, Yoga Alliance
Saturday 9-12pm and 1-4pm
Give yourself permission to experience full and embodied presence. Many of us crave a connection that we’re struggling to find. This time of physical isolation and filtered connection may have many of us feeling depleted and exhausted. We are desperately seeking reminders that we are not alone and to find the inner resources we need to carry us through.
Through transformative asana, enlivening pranayama, grounding meditations, and insightful satsang, the Deepening Presence Retreat will invite you to:
- Give yourself permission to rest in the lightness of your being
- Journey through the layers and inner wisdom of your body, mind, and spirit.
- Revitalize your connection to Source or Spirit as the limitless well of energy available to us all
- Deepen your relationship with presence through experiential embodiment
- Remember your true nature (smarana)
Through group sharing, embodied experiencing and reflective self-inquiry you’ll connect with yourself on a deeper level and enhance your capacity to offer deep presence to those around you – whether to loved ones, students, or yourself.
The Deepening Presence Retreat is for yoga teachers and dedicated practitioners who are seeking to reconnect with the ONE that permeates all we do, all we meet, and all we share.
- Early Bird$197$1970$0
- Regular Pricing$297$2970$0